Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A few oldies but goodies

-At 5:30 am Ben comes into my room and hops in my bed, he asks for juice....at 5:30. He drank a whole sipppy cup full of juice. Then he asks for cereal, I didn't feel like doing the cereal thing at 5:30 so I gave him some pumpkin bread. He ate it and asked for more, I gave him more and then I fell asleep while he was playing with it. SOOO, later today I'm going to take a nap today and I'm wonder why these crumbs keep getting on my bed..... then I find Ben's bread under my pillow. yummy :)
- Last night we were driving by "the store" aka the Dollar General. Ben saw the store and decided he wanted to go there, we said no.... so he asked to go to the store, in the truck, to get coffee. His sentence sounded like this: "Store please....truck....coffee' we still had to say no, but it was funny.
-A few months ago I painted a picture on Ben's bedroom wall, he had watched me do some of it. So, last week I'm on the phone and Ben is going through the desk drawers, he found the printer ink cartridge. I took it away from him.....and then he got it again without me seeing him. When I'm done on the phone I see Ben with ink on his hands and running to his room. There he was wiping ink on the picture on his wall, he was 'painting'. SO, it's not a good idea to paint on your two years old's wall with them watching unless you want them to 'help'
-Today I left Ben with his coloring book and markers in the living room while I went to make dinner. I heard an odd noise so I went to check on Ben, and he was squeezed between the bookshelf and couch coloring the wall with red marker.

No comments: