Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's "Ben" Awhile

I haven't really felt like writing much lately. But I do have some stories to share. Ben makes me laugh all the time. First story, we were at Target. Well, we were actually leaving, walking through the crosswalk and a car comes up and stops for us with windows open and loud music rumbling. We're crossing and Ben kinda squats down in front of the car and bounces up and down a little AND gives the car the thumbs up! Crazy little Ben, I guess he really likes music.

Second story. We were at Discount tire and had to wait 45 min. Then, I have to go back the next day to get something fixed, again, and Ben is running all around trying to let the air out of all the display tires!?!? He got the great idea from Daddy who did it the day before-Thank you Zach-

Third story- I took the boys to Nate's checkup and Zach left a pair of his work gloves in the car. Ben was cranky since it was his nap time so I let him bring the loves inside with us (b/c he loooooves all things daddy) I thought Ben would just hold the gloves, but nooo. He wears them, all big and hanging off his hands/pulled up to his elbows. The old man who saw us thought it was cute. But, I was embarrased when Ben walks up to the front counter at the dr and just dangles his gloved hands over the counter & that was all the receptionist saw :)