I love it when Ben say something that he's never said before, and when I ask him "where did you hear that" he replies "in my mouth".
I love it how every time I ask Ben "Who's your favorite person in the world" He says "Daddy".
I love it when Nate reaches his arms up to me and wiggles his fingers b/c he just wants to be held.
I love it when Nate cries and Ben asks him "are you ok little buddy", while patting him on the back.
I love it how Nate is always walking around the house in Ben's shoes while Ben is walking around in Daddy's.
Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
today Noah said "are my friends coming over?" i said "no it's just me & you today!!" (thinking he'd be excited) and he says "me & you & ben??" i said "no just me & you!!" he says "me & you & ben???" hahaha ;)
Wonderful to hear news about the boys. I miss you all so much. I love the comforter on your bed!
awwww, I love the last one. Guess i'm emotional cause that's a reminder of how important it is to be a good parent with our little ones following in our footsteps!
Post a Comment