Not sure what to think of this one. To laugh or to laugh and then cry, that was my question. So, at my own expense I'll share this story.
Getting ready for our trip to Ok this morning (Amanda, we had so much fun-thank you!) I was blow drying my hair upside down as usual. And as I flip up Ben comes in the bathroom and says (in his super cute and sweet Ben voice) "Mommy, why is your hair so ugly?".
Now, some of you may agree with Ben, infact I myself agree with Ben....but I honestly don't think he *quite* knew what the word meant. It was the first time I've hear him use the word...and when I asked Ben to explain himself and he said it was b/c my hair is long and brown (and that's not the definition of ugly, is it?). So I'm going with 'he didn't know what it meant'. But, if I hear it again it'll be hair cut time for me.
(And p.s. I can't find the spell checker on here anymore & I don't have one in my head so you'll have to excuse any spelling mistakes)
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Ask Zachary! I know he loves your long, beautiful hair. So do I!
I think that children get adorably confused and that you should not take offense, he hasnt reached typical boyhood yet and he notices changes. LOL.
Post a Comment