Friday, April 9, 2010

AHHH

Sometimes I don't know wether to scream, or to laugh. Usaually the laughter wins, like today. I was going over Ben's flashcards with him, decided to go over number's today. First one I hold up is a #7...and this is conversation that came about:
C- "Ben, what number is this?"
B- "Ahhhh, 4."

I think, alright, maybe he's forgetten. So I hold up #6

C- "What number is this?"
B- "I don't know"
C- "C'mon, you know this...what number is this"
B- "uhhhh, uhhhh. ummmm ummmm. How bout an 8?"

I hold up the 7 again.
C-"What number is this?"
B- with a smile, "a 1"

I realize the stinker is trying pick numbers that look close to the number on the card. I knew he knew the right answers! After I figured out his little scheme it was hard to try and hide my laughter, but I managed.

No comments: