Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Funny Ben things

1-Ben was eating a snack and petting Shooter at the same time, I told him to stop. So, Ben kicks to dog away...then I tell him not to kick the dog. He says ok, and then asks 'Can I punch him with my hand?'....like the problem was that he used his foot not his hand :) (Needless to say Ben has entered the I want to wrestle everything and everyone phase)

2-This one cracked me up. Zach was standing in a circle talking with his coworkers and some bosses just talking. I was sitting with the boys a few feet away, Ben was kinda wandering around though. I watch as Ben walks up to Zach (surrounded by coworkers and a some bosses mind up) and he smacks Zach on the butt! Oh yes he did! (A side note- a tap on the butt is a.k.a. a love tap in our house.

3-And this last story, I think he's just being a little stinker. Ben gets in trouble for pushing Nate- I say at least once a day, and we either make him or he voluntarily apologizes to Nate at the end. But just recently his apologies go like this 'I'm sorry Na-sin for pushing like this' and Ben demostrates the original push on Nathan again.