20 hrs in the car. Well, ad the 1 & 45 min minutes each way to the grand canyon and you get about 24 hrs. So, 24 hrs in the car. Dvd players going...not to bad. BUT Ben wants to watch Thomas the Train over and over....seriously, the only time it was playing was when the boys were sleeping. If hearing Thomas the whole time wasn't enough, would anyone like to guess HOW we listened to Thomas? Anyone???
If you guessed 'listening to Thomas in SPANISH & FRENCH' you guessed right! Somehow Ben figured out how to switch it so he would rotate between the 2 languages.
Being at home apparently, he's realized French is his favorite. So, we've been listening to Misty Island Rescue in French. I asked him why and he said 'I like it.'
So that it that.
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ahhh, I love Ben!
Façon de conduire ta maman folle Ben :) *Translation: Way to drive your mommy crazy Ben.
**I don't speak French, I googled how to translate.
So funny!!! We're going to try that when we are on the road, Addison likes to watch the same things over and over....usually Thomas, and Angelina Ballerina!
Post a Comment