Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I thought this was slightly funny

Since I stay at home with the boys I get most of the yucky business to take care of-diapers, runny noses, etc. So I found this funny b/c it happened to Zach, not me. I'd like to preface this little story with the fact that whenever Ben gets a cold he'll hold onto a cough for what seems like a month, even though he's all better.
So Zach had to go to the tire store and decided to take Ben with him. I thought they had left already, but Zach came back in the house for some rags.....Ben had been coughing so hard be barfed a little in the car. (Yay for Ben for timing it perfectly with daddy around). Then Ben and Zach were in the tire store and Zach said he was trying to get Ben to sit with him the whole time but since there were other kids running around Ben wanted to run around too. Ben was running around, and apparently got to excited so he started coughing again....This time Zach saw the warning signs. They ran to the bathroom, but Ben barfed on the floor....and there were only tissues handy for clean up.
Yes, I know it's a little gross but it was kind of funny at the same time. Zach was even laughing when he told me the story.