Friday, January 30, 2009

Can we please stop that?




I like cleaning....but I HATE making beds, especially toddler beds! They are so annoying, not to mention Ben's toddler bed. I put 2 sheets on it. (If you must know why, it's b/c his cowboy print sheet that matches his room is a little big on it's own, so if I put a plain white sheet on first then the cowboy sheet fits nicely) So, after saying all that I was a little annoyed, but mostly found it funny, when I went in Ben's room to wake him up from his 3 hour nap. Ben was sleeping in his bed....but wait, what's this? A pile of sheets? Thrown on the floor? Sleeping on a bare mattress? No he didn't!?!..... Yes he did! He took both sheets off and threw them on the floor! And this he did several time before he got the picture that mommy didn't like it.