Thursday, August 27, 2009

Switching Gears....

I just posted about one of Ben's sweetest moments, now I'd like to switch gears and share one of his most recent 2 year old moments.
Being in a hotel in Austin for 4 weeks Ben's run out of things to explore-and this sets the stage for my story. Ben woke up around 7, I turned cartoons on for him and laid down in bed (which was a few inches from the tv). Ben went into the bathroom, I thought that was fine b/c sometimes he likes to wash his hands. BUT it was a little too quiet, so I make him come back and watch cartoons. He told me something about cleaning off the containers in the bathroom.... "Ok thanks Ben"
WELLLL later that night I brush my teeth and "YUCK, WHY does my toothbrush taste like Zach's deodorant?!?!?" Yes you heard me, DE-ODOR-RANT! I opened up Zach's stick of deo and there were toothbrush tracks in it. Thank you Ben! Then I sniffed Zach's toothbrush and yup, his smelt like MY deodorant....and yup again, my deodorant stick had nice toothbrush trails in it. Thank you ever so much Ben!