Saturday, August 29, 2009

Testing....Testing (no, I'm not going to say 1,2,3)

So I was playing around with my settings and I want to make sure they're working like I clicked for them to work. SOOOooOOoo some of you try to leave me a comment. I want to see if it works now. It will help me greatly.... don't make me call you out by name....you know I will.


And P.S. I am now that happy mommy of a 3 year old! Ekkk, where has the time gone? I love my Benjamin!!! Speaking of Ben, let's list all the nicknames I've ever made for him:
Ben
Ben G (pronounced Benji)
Ben Ben
Ben'min (an ode to how Ben would pronounce his name when he 1st started talking)
Terd (only on the rare occasion that his did something Terd-like)
Buddy (usually proceeded by the word "Hey")
Turkey Bird (When he's being a silly little Turkey)
Benja-minni (that was when he was just a little guy. He looked so small and minni)
Bud
My Big Boy
Pumpkin Pie (started out as just Pumpkin and then around November I added Pie)
Benjamin Alexander Caribou (b/c he'd watched Polar Express 24/7 and would repeat the one part when the train engineers yell "Cariboooooou"....really loud, even in restaurants)
BenAl (I've only used this one a handful of times, I'm not a big fan of it...)
Nate (when I'm confused and tired)

5 comments:

Mama Pajama said...

Yay it works!!!

Mama Pajama said...

I left a comment a second ago...maybe it didn't show up because you have to approve the comment first. or maybe it didn't work? but this is the last one I am going to leave!

Kisha said...

testing 1, 2, 3.

Casie said...

Thanks girls! I *finally* fixed it!

Angi said...

I was catching up on all the blogs. Wonderful fun. I laughed out loud on some. This one reminded me of all the names I made for Zachary when he was little. Some are the same like Buddy, Bud, Big Boy. Z-bug was one too. Fond memories, thanks, Casie!