Thursday, January 21, 2010
Heeee's Safe!
I was rushing to the car with Nathan in my arms. As per usual, I forgot that it rained...and even more importantly, I forgot that our carport gets REALLY slippery when wet. So my journey to the car went a little something like: step, step, FALLLLL! I landed so hard on my knees, I wanted to cry, mostly b/c I thought my favorties GAP jeans had 2 new (and very untrendy) holes in them. But, the good news is the Nathan was SAFE. (I capitalized that b/c I picture myself as a ref waving my arms and yelling it) I now have a big sore bruise on my knee, and Nathan made it to the car without a bump or tear. But I learned a very important lesson: you fall harder when you can't brace yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Poor thing!! Don't you hate those hard, awkward falls? Glad you & Nate are both ok. Now the important question... How are your jeans??? ;)
Post a Comment