
It's been a long time since I've last "blogged"...I really don't feel like "blogging" right now BUT I don't want to forget the cute stories about my little joys!
This one probably isn't that special to anyone beyond me & Zach but:
It started when Ben saw a commercial for Sunny Delight on Friday. He asked for it, and when we grocery shopping he found it. When we got home it was too late to drink it so we said 'In the morning'...which was the weekend. When Ben got up he asked for his 'Sunday Delight'...you know, b/c it was the weekend he thought the drink was called Sunday Delight. :)




1 comment:
Awwwwww! He's so cute! You know on that Sunny D commercial it's Martina McBride singing 'Shine On'?? Well we were at the grocery store Sunday after church & Noah started yelling "Shine on, Shine on!!!!" hahaha Glad they're both fans of Sunny D :)
Post a Comment