
It's old. It's crunchy. We actually have 2 of them. The boys each got one from their pediatrician when they were born. It works out nice having 2 b/c I can swap them out to wash with no problem. But, Nate is in love with them. I've tried a few times to get rid of them and replace them but Nate wouldn't have it. At target yesterday, I tried to get him to pick out a new one and he said no. Then we go to Ikea and I gave Nate a cheap little orange blanket & he wouldn't let it go! Go figure! I think maybe it has to do with the color. But whatever it is, me & Zach were surprised and happy he's made the switch!




1 comment:
This kids and their woobies! All of the Holly's girls are attached to theirs too. How funny that Nathan decided to change it up.
Post a Comment