Monday, June 14, 2010

ZZzzzzzz

After our bed time routine with the boys we (Me & Zach) lingered in the room with Ben a bit longer. (Nate was passed out!) We were saying extra 'goodnight, I love you's to each other. Then, Ben lays down and says 'Now, snore daddy!' Hahaha.
Apparently, being in the hotel Ben had grown found of hearing Daddy's snore throughout the night. The snore is quite ear numbing! I thought it was hilarious though because I'm always trying to get Daddy to stop snoring.

2 comments:

Kristi@living-blessed-life said...

Too cute!

p.s.
You get him to stop by waking him up and threating to smother him with a pillow, or a good swift kick!!! lol that's that ice cold blood through my black heart John refers too :)

Angi said...

Why do I feel so guilty reading this? I think Z gets it from me. Poor Casie! I'm glad that Ben has adapted admirably to it. Try rolling Z on his side.