We just switched hotels 2 weeks ago. This time, Ben's bed is his sleeping bag, which is at the foot of our bed. He's always been a quite the tosser & turner at night, and since our bed is next to his he frequently ends up in our bed. So in the middle of our 1st or 2nd night here Ben starts yelling in the middle of the night! He was so scared that he scared me. (I was touched thought that he yelled for Mama though.) Zach hurried to see what was wrong...and Ben was under our bed??? Apparently our bed is so high that it's easy for him to crawl under it.
And then the next morning me & Ben were chatting in the bedroom (does anyone need a reminder on how chatty Ben is???) But, he saw the bed and it was like a flash back, 'Mommy, remember I was under there last night? I was scared. I called for Daddy and he helped me. (He memory was a lil off but I let it slide) I want to call him and tell him Thank you, thank you for getting me when I was scared.'
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
awwww, poor Ben! That's precious though that he wanted to call and say thank you.
Daddy the hero rescues when the mama is called. Sweet story. I was just beginning to wonder if I had to beg for the next installment. Love the stories, thank you.
Post a Comment