Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Kitchen Sink

I'm calling this one 'The Kitchen Sink' b/c it's a bunch of random little stories.

1-Let's talk about Nathan. He'll be 2 next month. And like Ben, he can say a lot of words but he just chooses not to talk a lot. (I think it's so he can listen and learn more). And he's not too keen on people, he just likes to keep to himself....UNLESS you have food. Nathan loves to eat! He loves food, esp dips!! (I tell Ben to sit at the table for a snack and I look to see Nate running to the table) At out 4th of July BBQ someone offered him a chip and he threw down he toys to go running over to our friend with the chips.

2-Whenever we leave anywhere the boys get themselves ready, mainly putting on their shoes. When we're all ready we usually say 'Ok, let's go' and without fail we have to wait for Nate. He runs to his toy box & fills his hands with some toys for the road. He will not leave unless there is a toy in each hand and pocket. His must haves are: his sand pail, which he carries like a purse, his hammer, and sand tools. Every time we leave he brings them! Weather going for pizza, grocery shopping, or the park Nate has his toys.

3-Ben loves names right now. He likes saying his full name. So he told his friend that his name is 'Benjamin Alexander Garibay'. His friend said 'Woah! You have 4 names'. haahaa, he thought it was Ben Jamin Alexander Garibay :)

4- Going along with Ben loving names...he loves that Mommy & Daddy have names too. So we were at the park and Ben went chasing after Daddy and said 'I'm going to get your Zachary!'

1 comment:

~Tybekah said...

Haddie lately has HAD to bring a baby and a purse when we leave the house. I made her this adorable little purse, but she went int he bathroom and emptied out all my hair curlers and carries around this plastic toiletry bag. figures. and Haddie started calling me Ty when we lived with myparents for 6 weeks before the birth. isn't it hilarious? the little stinkiers!