Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Even bedtime makes me laugh

We're still getting the boys used to sleeping together. Well, it seems like they are sleeping together since they are in a bunck bed...Ben has the top and Nate has the bottom. (Ben gave me a demonnstration the other day of how they sleep. It went a little like: Nathan was laying on his belly, so Ben laid on top on him, Nathan squeeled, and Ben said 'it's a bunck bed!!') But anyway, Ben wiggles and that keeps Nate up, Nate climbs into Ben's bed and that keeps Ben up. Stinkers!
I tell them every night 'No fulling around'. And as usual when we leave, Nathan gets out of bed. When I took Nate back into his room tonight I hear Ben diving for his pillow. I asked Ben what he was doing and he said "I'm not fulling around". (That's what made me laugh tonight)
They are my little stinkers, and I love them.

P.S. Someone remind me to pick a new background since my monkeys dissapeared!

No comments: