Ever since the start of Sept it's been on & off the froggie toiler for Nate. So, the best of times part is that he's peeing in the toilet quite a bit at least 2x a days, and he's keeping his diaper dry more & more. The worst of times thing is that he wants to run around the house naked...that is not cool with me :) He squeels and squeals when I put a diaper on him, but he'd rather a diaper than underwear.
And did I mentoin we live in the bathroom? Every 5 seconds Nate is in there. Half of the time it's to play around...hop from the big toilet to the little toilet, drive my cars around the toilet seat, rip off tiny shreds of tp and throw it around. So that's also the worst of times....but the other half of the time he acutally does his buisness and that's the best!! :)




1 comment:
Hmm. I live in the bathroom these days, too.
Post a Comment