Friday, October 1, 2010

We love Cubbies



Our house calls it Cubbies, but everywhere else calls it Awanas. Thanks to a friend, I heard about it and ended up signing Ben up for it. He just loves it and the icing on the cake is that he gets to go with his BFF Seth. Tried to take some pictures, as usually I can never get a good one. But, Ben loves his Cubbies vest so much he's wearing it around the house today.
In cubbies, they're learning Bible verses. One of the 1st ones was (simplified for the kids) "All have sinned". Ben wanted to know what All meant, so we told him-people, mommy...daddy....etc, etc. So then Ben quoted the verse as "Mommy and Daddy haved sinned". :)



And a random side note, Ben walked over to Nate and said, with his finger pointing, "Nathan, you are Norman Price" So random! I've never heard of a Norman Price, I googled him & he's a real guy....an artist even. But, I have no clue how Ben knows the name. I'll probably find out later that Norman Price was mentioned on a cartoon or something....but until I do it remains an unsolved mystery.

No comments: