Let's just go ahead and dive on in to this little story:
Sunday night, we traveled 4 hours to our hotel, maybe a little more with all the icy roads. We got to our hotel & settled in enough for the night. We all had a little ice cream & were watching tv together. It was fun, so much that we didn't realize how late it was.
So 11:30 we settle down in bed. Zach said he saw Ben falling asleep as soon as he laid him down. We all fell asleep pretty fast. I was in the middle of some dream and I see a strange glow in my face. I'm a pretty light sleeper so I wake right up. I s Ben handing me my phone saying, 'You got a message'. Whatever. I put him back to bed & then I go back to bed. Few minutes later at about 12:15, I see the glow again. This time Ben is in his bed with my phone. My phone that WAS on the night stand right next to my head. The little quiet sneak! I get my phone back just in time to get a text from my friend. She was asking Ben if mommy knew he was up and texting her? No, Mommy didn't not know! Ben apparently texted my friend 2x after midnight?!?!
So, no more ice cream for him in the evening. This is the 2nd time he was playing around at night when he should have been sleeping...all because he had some ice cream after dinner. Thank the Lord that he picked Kristi to text, that means she was awake at midnight :) But be warned, if you get strange texts from me, it's just Ben.
P.S. Ben's 2 texts read: 'Ben' & 'Ben'....I was impressed he knew how to capitalize his name :) (
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love this story, so funny!
That is hilarious!!! Very impressed with his texting skills!
Wow! A four year old texting prodigy! He sure keeps you on your toes. It's a good thing you are a light sleeper.
Post a Comment