Friday, January 14, 2011

The sixth love language

I think I've discovered my boys love language, but it's a new one, it's the sixth language of love. My boys communicate love by yelling. I try to tell them yelling is only for emergencies but...they are boys. They love to yell at each other, sometimes it's nothing more than yelling yes and no back and forth, with lots of giggles in between.
While you're here....another quickie. Ben got a new buzz lightyear toy. I was hesitant because it shoots a dart at a target. Shooting toys live in the time out bin at our house. But, we got it. I remind Ben not to shoot people. Playing commences. I get hit. I see he learned how to hit me without technically hitting me. He shot straight up in the air right next to me and when the dart landed it landed on me, indirectly hitting me. Nice.
And one more, about Nate. We got an iPad and I find it funny I have to say, 'no Nate, you cannot touch the iPad with your toes'.

2 comments:

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

My girls like to scream together. Not at each other, but they sit and scream and laugh about it. Totally drives me nuts!

Unknown said...

At least they still laugh, wait till they don't laugh then it is not so fun. We went through that tonight, well almost every night.