Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Little bit of this and a little bit of that

First off, someone remind me to change my background....it's so last season ;)

Apparently Ben has me figured out. I like to reward him with treats when he's good or earned it.....and at times I'm not above bribing him. So, today Ben wanted me to get down a toy for him. He said, 'could you get that for me? I have a dollar for yoooou'.

Then, Ben was in time out...when it was over I started discussing the situation with him. In the middle of our talk he says 'I like your bird' (a reference to my shirt). The way he said it, I couldn't help but laughing in the middle of our 'you really need to obey what mommy says' talk :)

Nate...putting him done for a nap he says, 'what does mommy say?' and then loudly he answers, 'shhhhhhhh!' Little stinker :)

That"s all......for now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that you laughed in the middle of your lecture, I do that too when they turn super cute. P.S. Please change your overdue background!! :)

Angi said...

They will keep you laughing for years to come. I remember those times of trying to keep a straight face with tears practically running down my cheeks. I'm glad you keep a record through the blog of all the fun