Friday, February 4, 2011

Boo hoo

I was just playing around with Nate this afternoon. I wanted him to sit and snuggle with me but he of course, was saying no. I pretended to be sad (just to see if he'd changed his mind), I even managed to get a tear out. Nate couldnt quite figure out if I was for real or not. But, he definitely did not want me to cry, he wiped my tear and (by poking my eye) tried to push the tears back in.
How cute, sweet, sad.
No worries, I let him know I wasn't really sad....and then good luck Charlie came on and Nate snuggled with me. (good luck Charlie is my boys favorite show. He squeals charlie! Charlie! When the theme song starts ;) )

2 comments:

~Tybekah said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwww!!!

Angi said...

I miss that little guy. I would cry or put on cartoons for snuggles!