Sunday, February 13, 2011
Touchdown!
Today it was one small step, no no one giant leap for the gari-boys. We took them to see gnomeo and juilette (great movie, I was seriously laughing out loud at one part...it was the same part that everyone else gasped, butt moving along). We are marking down today as the first movie both of the boys sat through quietly. From start to finish, not a word! Score! Guess we can go a little more often now. No more leaving before dispiclable me ends, no more trips to the water fountain to in the middle of toy story 3.... I hope :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Seth and I enjoyed that movie today too! Glad the boys sat through it, because it would have been ashame to miss any of it. Loved it!
Holly, Grams and I saw it with the Bom kids. Stryder didn't get the memo to watch the show. Holly had to go and juggle him around to keep him quiet. So, two more years for him I guess. It was a cute movie.
Post a Comment