
Ben is so funny, esp when I don't know the context in which he's talking. On that note, after bedtime Bible reading (Daddy-o read to us about Moses tonight) I told Ben goodnight and gave him his hug and kiss...during xoxoxo time Ben always has to tell me important things. Tonight he told me "I have to get some pink to make Daddy a princess"
Ahhh, way to make me laugh Ben! I told Zach and he explained that while in the toy section of Walmart he told Ben to leave the pink princess toys alone (in a friendly light hearted manner of course)...and hence Ben's desire to turn Daddy into a princess.
(Victorian Class Crown courtesy of rhinestonejewlery.com)
Ahhh, way to make me laugh Ben! I told Zach and he explained that while in the toy section of Walmart he told Ben to leave the pink princess toys alone (in a friendly light hearted manner of course)...and hence Ben's desire to turn Daddy into a princess.
(Victorian Class Crown courtesy of rhinestonejewlery.com)




No comments:
Post a Comment