Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nate

Nate started giving kisses! It's so cute. I actually learned his new ability when I was asking Ben for a kiss while holding Nate...and all the sudden Nate's HEAD (and my boys have big heads, even the dr's say so)..so his head flys at me while he's making kissy noises. Cute, but a tad dangerous.

Besides kissing, Nate enjoys waving, but only when he feels like it and people are an option.

Let's see, what else is Nate up too....Oh, he loves the garbage can, which is under the sink. We're really getting onto him about it b/c today he picked up the empty ground beef package and wanted to play with it! (If we were at home this wouldn't be a problem b/c I have the cabinet child proofed)

Sometime I really need to record Nate's laugh for you all to hear. It's so funny. Ben had the same exact laugh when he was little, and it goes a little like this.... huge grin, mouth open and face frozen in that position (nothing is moving) and this laugh comes out that doesn't seem like it's coming from him b/c he's not moving, but it is. Really funny. Me and Zach try to copy it but we just can't.

The End.

No comments: