Can anyone explain to me the workings behind a kids eating habits??? Take Nathan for example, he's eating like a champ. No problems getting him to eat anything. We have a good routine, oatmeal for breakfast everyday for a week so far...we're running low so I go out and get more from
Walmart (which
btw I do not like the new packing of
Walmart brand food...really don't like it). I got the same kind and now all the sudden Nathan doesn't like oatmeal. Go figure.... (I know, I know....probably breaking some new teeth but still)

Then we have Ben, who never likes to eat. He only eats when he's ready and if it's what he wants & one thing he never wants is
ketchup. Ben, can I get you some ketchup for your fries? "
Noooo" But then today I tell him he cannot drink ketchup from the bottle anymore. (Besides being gross, I don't like to smell it on him when he comes to give me
ketchupy kisses) Yesterday he had me squirting it in his mouth by the mouthful!
Crazy little guys.
4 comments:
When we were at Wal-mart last week Joel says that the new packaging looks like 'government issued food'. I joked that it's really Soylent Green. And we all know what soylent green is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sp-VFBbjpE
Yeah idk why kids eat so weird either. Naoimi eats better than Libby but even she is starting to slack off when it comes to food.
Good luck with warding off the kethup bottle. I ate mustard packets for lunch everyday in the third grade. Some kids just love condiments! hahahaha
you'll have to fill me in on soylent green, from the clip I understand it's people, but beyond that I'm lost :P
LoL...Soylent Green is a movie that takes place in the future when resources are scarce and the government issues all food. The gov'mt makes a food product called 'soylent green' and it's made out of people. Watching Charlton Heston overact is just hilarious.
So anyways, the joke is that any gov'mt food is soylent green. okay maybe not so funny!!! you'd have to see the movie!
Post a Comment