Me and the boys.... or is it the boys and I? Either way WE went to the dollar tree yesterday. 1st off I'd like to say it was nice to go into a dollar store where everything in it was exactly and only $1....unlike the dollar general. Speaking of Dollar General anyone ever notice how everything you buy from there smells and tastes like "dollar general"???? Cereal, cookies, crackers- it all tastes like "dollar general"
Anyway, back to the Dollar Tree yesterday... Ben held the door open so I could push Nate through in the stroller. We get in and a big (as in tall) black guy...very cityish guy with the loud ghetto language....he comments on how that was the way to do it (you know,having Ben hold the door for me.) When we check out the same guy was quite chatty, and so was Ben. The guy says to Ben "Bye little guy" and Ben says back to him "Bye little Guy"
Everyone laughed...the lady next in line looked puzzled and said to the cashier guy "Did he just call you little guy?" That made it even funnier to me :)
It doesn't sound that funny but it really was, Ben I told Zach he cracked up.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment