I forgot to add a few stories:
1-note to self, ALWAYS put the toilet seat down. I had to fish a football out of the toilet today. Ben was throwing it and it took a wrong turn right into the toilet....good thing we always flush.
2-I woke up this morning to Ben throwing a little bouncy ball at my hand, like he was playing catch with me although I was sleeping. Then he was about to throw another but I saw this time he aim was my head, I of course said "What do you think you're doing?" Ben answered "I want to play with you head"
3-Chick Fil A....we go there ALLLLLLLL the time. (so if you ever wonder what would be a good gift for the Garibays, the answer is -a Chick Fil A gift card. And BTW today they were giving out samples of the breakfast chicken/biscuits. OOoooOooh man, I think I'm in love!!!) But anyway, they call out people's names when their order is ready...and we're waiting at the counter for Ben's balloon and they are callling the names, "Jeff, your order is ready" Then Ben yells "JEFFFF" . Jeff laughs...I thought it was all funny so I laughed, which Ben has brought to my attention sounds like spitting, and then Ben copies my laugh too. Doesn't sound too funny to write down, but if you were there you would have been cracking up.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment