It was a long battle, it last exactly one hour. Nate fought hard but I stayed strong. After 60 long minutes nap time won the battle!
Nate's usually happy go lucky but lately- oi!! I don't know if it allergies or terrible two's finally kicking in but hello Oscar the grouch! I needed today's nap time as much a's Nate :)
Now that he's asleep Ben has some time to play trains without his tracks being ripped apart. (but he's playing on the floor in front of his train table !?!)
And me? I'm going to read my new book "Redeeming Love" ...I love reading....and better yet, I love a good book!
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
How do you like the book?!?!
I mourn the day my kids stop napping...altho, by the time they out grow naps I won't NEED them anymore.
Glad to hear you stuck with it and won, Mamma!
Post a Comment