Anyone ever see the Disney show 'Good Luck Charlie'? The younger son's name is Gabe...When I see Gabe I can't help but think of Ben. :) We watched one episode of the show and at breakfast the next day Ben asked me 'why isn't my cereal talking to me'. After another episode Ben picked up on a particular phrase from the show.. When he saw some wiping the seat of the excersice bike off he told me they were cleaning off the "butt sweat". And if you understood what I'm talking about you watch the show a little too much too.
P.S. Amy Duncan is my favorite... I like her so much that sometimes I watch the show even when the boys aren't around.
In conclusion, I think we are watching too much dinsey channel. I caught Ben singing 'determinate...determinate!' the other day. It was cute
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment