First highlight: Nate's attitude, or should I say the lack thereof? I seriously prayed it wasn't his terrible two phase kicking in & I'm happy to report my happy go lucky boy was back today. Thank you Lord!
Second highlight: Ben. Oh my goodness, can this boy talk the paint off the wall. But it's only if and when he decides to talk...and 99% of the time he needs to be the one initiating the conversation....like tonight, at dinner. Zach's coworker just got here and Ben likes the guy, we are friends with him & his family. Ben would not stop talking to him ( it was cute because you could tell Ben was just so excited) Ben asked the guy to get Ben and Nate bikes for their bdays ( birthdays: still the topic of of conversations) because it was save us money. Nice Ben!
Third highlight: Me. I rejoined the fb world (but as a friend taught me I'm shutting of all the phone notifications) annnnd after two weeks of fluid in my ear I feel better! Another thanks to you Lord :)
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment